Happy New Year! We hope you enjoyed a most joyous holiday season and are ready to make 2019 your best one yet. With the New Year, we introduce a Disney princess-inspired cocktail, our returning live music talents and more. Grab a seat by our fireplace or enjoy Sumiao in the comfort of your own home all winter long.
HAPPILY EVER AFTER
We are continuing our tradition of featuring a monthly cocktail special in the New Year. Through January 31, wake up your taste buds with our Snow White cocktail made with vanilla vodka, white chocolate Godiva, Bailey’s & crème de cacao. With rich flavors complete with a gooey, chocolate rim, this liquid dessert inspired by one of Disney’s most cherished princesses is the fairest of them all.
DINNER & A SHOW
Live music will continue on Thursday and Friday night from 6:30pm-9:30pm, and this month is packed with nine scheduled performances that you won’t want to miss!
- H&J Band – Jazz Flutist & Drummer: 1/3, 1/10
- So Distinct Music – Jazz & Pop Vocalist: 1/4, 1/18
- Receita de Samba – Brazilian Jazz: 1/11, 1/17
- Daniel Jazz Trio – Pianist, Drummer & Bass: 1/24
- Cheese Quarter— Saxophonist, Drummer: 1/25
- Na Banguela – Choro Music: 1/31